Friday, January 21, 2011

Quartzsite, Arizona, 2011

We’ve been here since Tuesday.  Here’s a few shots to show what it’s like downtown and what it’s like in our back yard.  Downtown, before the big RV show starts tomorrow, is a series of semi permanent vendors.IMG_6412One of the places I like to check out is a consignment seller who has all kinds of miscellaneous used stuff.IMG_6413When I return to Boomerville, I like to take the back road through the desert.IMG_6414 

 

Back home, this is what our immediate neighborhood looks like.

IMG_6418

The earth oven is still standing like I mentioned before.  IMG_6415

 

It’s a little weathered, but after 4 years I think you could still bake pizzas or bread.  I’m thinking we won’t fire it this year, but I’ve told several people to feel free to use it if they want.IMG_6416

No comments: